How to Use Microsoft Word Faster and Easier
Learn some very handy tips and shortcuts that will help the average and beginning PC user get the most out of Microsoft Word. Get tips that will help you optimize and improve your Word skills.
Microsoft Word is a very powerful program with a host of features intended for professional use. But many average people also use Word. For them all those features can be overwhelming. Many people probably utilize only a fraction of what's available.
I have been using Office on my home PCs since Word 95 and I have put together a personal collection of tips and shortcuts that will help average home PC owners make the most of the application. These are the kind of tips that come in handy for the most common tasks in Word. Beginners and experts alike will find they speed up creating and editing Microsoft Word documents.
List of pages with word tips and tricks
- Twelve All-Time Best Keyboard Shortcut Tips for Word
- Ten More of the Best Keyboard Shortcuts for Word
- Ten All-Time Best Word Shortcuts Using the Mouse
- Handy shortcut to quickly reopen a document
- Five Great Tips for Using Microsoft Word 2007/2010 Faster and Easier
- Quick way to insert international characters