For women, quality of life can be severely impacted by having large, pendulous breasts. These women are often plagued by severe discomfort, aches and pains, and skin irritation. When a breast reduction procedure is done, these women often have a new lease on life and reap many benefits.
What is breast reduction surgery?
A breast reduction procedure removes excess glandular tissue or fat from the breast. In Turkey, this can be done via liposuction, vertical breast reduction, or the anchor method. Liposuction is the least invasive but only offers slight reductions in size.
The vertical incision and anchor methods remove fat via incisions made in the breast and can be used for moderate to significant reductions in size. Though these methods will cause scarring, the scars are easily concealed and will generally fade within one year.
Who would benefit from breast reduction surgery?
Having excessively large breasts can cause a myriad of health and wellness problems. Bigger breasts put increased stresses on the shoulder, neck, and back and result in headaches and poor posture. They can also cause skin problems such as the formation of grooves on the shoulders (caused by bra straps under immense pressure) and chafing of the skin under the breasts.
Everyday activities such as wearing a seatbelt, exercising, or even finding a comfortable sleeping position can become exceedingly difficult, leading to frustration and unhappiness. Large breasts can also reduce lung capacity, making breathing more difficult.
If you or anyone you know suffer from any of these problems, regaining your sense of freedom and comfort is but a consultation away.
How can breast reduction make your life better?
By undergoing breast reduction surgery, many benefits can be gained. Some of these include:
1. Eliminating chronic pain; Reducing the massive weight pulling down on the chest can work wonders to remedy persistent neck, shoulder, and back pain. It can also restore your posture.
2. Stops uncomfortable chafing; Think about how much more you would look forward to summer if you did not have to dread the onslaught of skin irritation and rashes.
3. Improves wardrobe options; You would be hard-pressed to find many (fashionable) clothing options for very well-endowed women. With a smaller bust size, the world is your oyster, and dressing in sack-like clothing that does you no favors will be a thing of the past. Shopping will no longer fill you with a sense of overwhelming dread but will become enjoyable.
4. Getting rid of unwanted attention; A breast reduction can help to rightly direct attention back to your face and possibly help to reduce those pesky catcalls.
5. Improves your overall comfort; By eliminating the many daily inconveniences and sources of discomfort, there can be a significant improvement in your overall quality of life. For instance, freely exercising and being well-rested are just two small ways in which your life can be greatly enhanced by getting a breast reduction.
6. Improves your wellbeing; The problems associated with large breasts can affect your emotional, mental, and physical state. Chronic pain can affect the mental state, while unwanted attention, restrictions in activity, discomfort, and limited wardrobe can cause a negative self-image to develop. After breast reduction, women commonly experience improved self-confidence and have a positive self-image.
Having excessively big breasts can be a literal weight around your neck that is holding you down or dragging you back, preventing you from living your best life. It can be exhausting constantly not being able to do what you want to do, wear what you want, or having to shrink your personality within social settings so that you attract as least attention as possible.
Life was meant to be lived without limitations and it is time that you embrace that. A breast reduction is one small step that can take you closer to the life that you want to live. Why not start living?