Marriage should be about knowing someone intimately, sometimes better than you know yourself. However, sometimes, you get married only to realize you don’t know as much about them as you should.
Whether you just want a fun bonding experience or want to know more about your partner, these are the perfect 99 questions for married couples. You can sit and ask during an intimate dinner, or turn it into a game to see who knows the other person more. Have fun with it!
99 Questions for Married Couples
1. How am I doing as your spouse?
2. What is the best word to describe our relationship?
3. What’s your favorite memory of us?
4. What activity haven’t we done before that you would like to try?
5. What is your favorite family tradition?
6. What makes you excited about the future?
7. What would you change about your childhood?
8. If you had to pick one family member (not each other) to be stranded on an island with, who would you choose?
9. What would you change about our relationship if you could?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. What is your biggest concern or fear in our relationship?
12. Which family tradition do you like the least?
13. What is your personality type?
14. What is your love language?
15. What makes you different from your siblings?
16. What’s the scariest story you’ve ever read?
17. Would you rather be rich or famous?
18. What two people, living or dead, real or fake, would you like to sit and eat dinner with?
19. Have you ever had an enemy?
20. Do you think the earth is flat?
21. What movie or show could you watch forever on repeat?
22. What’s your favorite book?
23. Who do you pick when you play Clue?
24. What is your favorite Monopoly piece?
25. What was your first thought when you saw me for the first time?
26. What traits do you value in a partner?
27. What do you feel successful at?
28. Do you have pet peeves and what are they?
29. Do you know what your dream home would look like?
30. What do you wish you could be more successful with?
31. What trait do you value in friends?
32. How are you like your mother?
33. If you could be famous, what would you like to be famous for?
34. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you pick?
35. What is something you’ve done that would shock people that know you?
36. Have you ever met anyone famous?
37. Which celebrity do you think you most look like?
38. What’s your best memory?
39. If you could choose how you died, what would you pick?
40. How are you like your father?
41. If you could be any animal, what would you pick?
42. Who was your celebrity crush?
43. If you could own any animal, which one would you want?
44. What is your favorite holiday?
45. Do you want a white Christmas or a warm Christmas?
46. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
47. What celebrity do you think I most look like?
48. What’s your worst memory?
49. Which direction should the toilet paper be?
50. How are you like your siblings?
51. What do you think is the biggest myth about relationships?
52. What do you like the most about me?
53. Which school subject did you enjoy most?
54. Would you give money to a beggar if they were genuine?
55. Would you consider adopting?
56. If you suddenly got one million dollars, how would you like to use it?
57. What’s your least favorite holiday and why?
58. What’s your least favorite gift you’ve ever been given and why?
59. If you had three wishes, how would you use them?
60. Do you believe in ghosts?
61. Do you think an alligator or a lion would win a fight?
62. Would you go vegan or vegetarian?
63. What would you like to be doing in five years?
64. If you could live in any era, which one would you pick?
65. What was your favorite toy growing up?
66. What would you like to be doing in 10 years?
67. Do you have a teacher that stands out to you?
68. What cryptid species did you or do you still believe in?
69. What cryptid species would you like to be real?
70. Who was your favorite superhero growing up?
71. If a movie or book was made about your life, what would be the title?
72. Who would play you in a movie?
73. Do you like the beach or the mountains best?
74. What is your favorite song?
75. What are your favorite song lyrics?
76. Do you believe in aliens?
77. What do you love most about yourself?
78. What three countries would you avoid visiting?
79. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
80. What is something you never told me before?
81. What’s your most useless talent?
82. What three places would you not like to visit?
83. What’s your greatest fear?
84. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
85. What animal would be the rudest if animals could talk?
86. What’s the worst advice you’ve ever been given?
87. Would you rather have money, power, or good looks?
88. What is your dream date?
89. What would you take to show and tell?
90. Would you rather go on a safari or diving?
91. What animal are you most scared of?
92. Would you rather be rich or have a lot of knowledge?
93. Would you rather be best at one thing or good at a lot?
94. Would you ever be a farmer?
95. Do you think life has a purpose?
96. What’s your secret talent?
97. How do you think the universe came to be?
98. Would you like to be on jury duty or do anything to avoid it?
99. What part of your childhood did you like best?