Mothers are arguably the most precious people in the world. They constantly make sacrifices for their loved ones and show their unconditional love and care. However, they are human too. They get angry and make mistakes. That is why I sometimes find myself googling quotes about a mother’s love for her children.
Each time I dive into such inspirational quotes, I read for hours on end. They all have a strong message and make me think about the various aspects of life and the all-so-important role of the mother.
But, without further ado, let’s take a look at my all-time favorite quotes about a mother’s love for her children. No matter if you are a parent yourself or not, they will undoubtedly lift your spirits and warm your heart.
24 Heartwarming Quotes About a Mother’s Love For Her Children
Inspirational Quotes About a Mother’s Love for Her Children
1. “In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.” — N.K. Jemisin
2. “The most magical day of my life was the day I became a mother.”
3. “The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.” — Karl Lagerfeld
4. “Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.”
5. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” ― Mitch Albom
6. “If you’re worried about being a good mother, it means you already are one.”
7. “Being a mom isn’t an easy job, but it’s definitely the best job anyone could ever ask for.”
Quotes About a Mother’s Love for Her Children to Read When You’re Exhausted
8. “Even when my soul is tired, I will always find strength for my children.”
9. “Being a mama isn’t always easy. The sleepless nights, the constant worry, the endless piles of washing. But no matter how hard it feels, I will always show up for my children. I will always try my best. Because from the very first moment I held them in my arms, I knew my job was to protect and love them with all my might.”
10. “Whenever you’re feeling hopeless, hug your child. It’s amazing how they remind us our life is always full of love.”
11. “I see you there mama, trying your best. I see you showing up each day, even though you feel exhausted. I see you making tough choices for your family even when you’re not sure if they are right. I see you working tirelessly, even when it seems never-ending. I see you doing an amazing job, even though you doubt yourself. I see you mama, and you are more than enough.”
12. “They won’t remember that you were too tired to cook dinner, or that the laundry was always there, or even that you struggled to lose the baby weight (if at all). What they will remember is the laughter as you play together. Reading together in pillow forts. The warm mama hugs as they drifted off to sleep. They will remember that you were there, no matter what. And that, sweet mama, is everything.”
13. “Your time with your kids is so precious. Please don’t take it for granted.”
Encouraging Quotes About a Mother’s Love for Her Children
14. “It’s OK to have strengths and weaknesses as a mama. Some mamas play games, others listen well, some cook with love, and others are great encouragers. We don’t have to be everything, every day to our kids. We just need to show up and love them hard.”
15. “To the mama who hasn’t felt like herself lately, I know how difficult it is when you catch yourself not being you. Be patient; your sparkle will return again, and you will shine again.”
16. “I’ve carried a child within my body. I’ve slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed toes and wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on, and spent sleepless nights cradling my child. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine-perfect, but when I look in the mirror, I see a mama. And there is no greater honor, love, or blessing.”
17. “It’s okay if your dream in life is to be a good wife and mama.”
18. “Motherhood is amazing. And then it is really hard. And then it is incredible. And then it is everything in between. So, hold onto the good, breathe through the bad, and welcome the wildest and most wonderful ride of your life.”
19. “As a mama, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I forget things. I lose my cool. And some days I go a little crazy. But, it’s okay because in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do.”
Touching Quotes About a Mother’s Love for Her Children
20. “I will always delight in my children’s existence. I will be the one who thinks the sun rises and sets on them and loves them unconditionally. Forever and always.”
21. “My child may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mama that loves them more than anything in the world.”
22. “Motherhood is magical. It grants you the power to fall in love with someone before ever meeting them. It gifts you amazing instincts to look after your cubs. It fuels you in ways you can’t explain to keep you going no matter how exhausted you are. And it expands your heart and fills it with more love than you have ever felt.”
23. “A mother’s love is like an everlasting bed of roses, that continues to blossom. A mother’s love bears strength, comfort, healing and warmth. Her beauty is compared to a sunny day that shines upon each rose petal and inspires hope.” — Ellen J. Barrier
24. “I hold my child to sleep every night. Not because they are spoiled. Not because I’m wrapped around their little finger. Not because I’m being manipulated. I do it because I am their safe place. I do it because I am their mama and they need me to comfort them.”
People ought to cherish their mothers. They sacrifice their lives and dreams for the sake of humanity and bring up generations of intelligent individuals. They are the true-life heroes everyone should look up to.
Of course, they are not always right. Just like you and me, they make mistakes. However, one thing remains unchanged — their unconditional love. Whenever you need a little reminder about that, come back to this list of my favorite quotes about a mother’s love for her children.