The unparalleled beauty of Canada can’t be framed into quite a few words. Starting from glaciers and mountains to forests and secluded lakes, Canada has been winning billions of hearts to date. Apart from the green and mesmerizing outdoors, Canada is famous for its cosmopolitan cities that are friendly, safe, clean, and multicultural.
Among the huge pack, this place is considered to be one of the most livable countries. Whether you have a solid inclination towards live theater or river rafting, Canada has it all in its arms. Opt for via rail trips now!
In this article, you can explore some of the reasons behind choosing Canada as your next travel destination. Let’s delve deeper without any further ado.
1. Canada Has Spectacular Cities
If you visit Canada, you will get an amazing scope of exploring multicultural and modern cities. Each one of them comes with a distinct personality. For example, places such as Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal have a plethora of activities to offer. Let’s check out some of the other popular destinations at a quick glance:
• Calgary: Alberta is incredibly famous, thanks to its Calgary Stampede. It is an annual rodeo that tends to attract millions of individuals on a regular basis. On top of it, Calgary can lead you to the Rocky Mountains.
• Niagara Falls: Who doesn’t know about Niagara Falls? Well, everyone does! Make sure to visit this exotic location once you are in Canada.
• Ottawa: Ottawa is Canada’s capital. It is home to the government of the country. You can feel the friendly yet cultural vibe here.
• Victoria, British Columbia: This place comes with a rich England history. Here, you can get exposed to the aboriginal community.
2. You Can Enjoy a Lot of Outdoor Activities
The majority of the individuals out there visit Canada in order to enjoy the wide range of outdoor activities. Some of them typically include golfing, snowboarding and skiing, mountain biking, hiking, climbing, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking.
3. This Place Celebrates Rich Culture
From one coast to another, you will get the chance to meet with different people and explore various communities and cultures that tend to encapsulate the past of the country. Here, you can learn more about the country’s rich indigenous culture and gain knowledge about the Canadian Museum of Human Rights and First Nations art in Northern British Columbia. Discovering Canada’s past is one of the most exciting experiences that you can enjoy. What are you waiting for? Check out the via rail packages now.
4. Festivals and Events
Canada reflects a party vibe throughout the year. Take a moment to check out the popular Canadian festivals and events stated below in this article:
• Calgary Stampede
• Celebration of Light, Vancouver (largest fireworks competition in the world)
• Edmonton Folk Music Festival
• Canadian Tulip Festival, Ottawa
• Toronto International Film Festival
• Celtic Colors International Festival, Nova Scotia
• Quebec Winter Carnival, Quebec City
5. Canada Is Affordable
If you don’t want to break the bank or burn a major hole in your pocket, traveling to Canada will indeed be your best bet. The prices in this place are reasonable. You no longer need to suffer from a major pocket pinch.
6. Best Suit for Friends and Family
Thanks to Canada’s outdoor activities and laid-back attitude, this place is considered to be one of the amazing travel destinations among the huge pack. From snowboarding and hiking to visiting the Calgary Stampede or Quebec Winter Carnival, a visit to Canada will not break your expectations into pieces.
Hopefully, now you know the reasons behind choosing Canada as your next travel destination. The lip-smacking food and exotic locations will definitely leave you in complete awe. Prepare a checklist and opt for via rail tours.